The Relationship Between “Unbamboozled”, Lifestyle Design & Financial Independence
Lifestyle Design >> Financial Independence >> Unbamboozled…
This is the key to live big!
Bamboozle: To cause to accept what is false, especially by trickery or misrepresentation: conceal one’s true motives, especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end; “He bamboozled his professors into thinking that he knew the subject well”:
Synonyms: puzzle, confuse, stump, baffle, bewilder, confound, perplex, mystify, befuddle, flummox, nonplus
For the purpose of this website, I have focused on the synonyms “puzzle”, “confused”, and “stumped”. No one really knows what the origins of the word is nor who made it up; but, as someone made it up more than two centuries ago, I will make up its antonym in 2011; I give you “unbamboozle”, and its past participle “unbamboozled”.
“Unbamboozle”: to cause to see what is hidden, especially through honesty and education and sharing of life experiences; to make clear what is confusing; to shed light on.
Someone who is “unbamboozled” is someone who was previously puzzled, confused, and misguided. Someone who is “unbamboozled” approaches lifestyle design proactively with a clear view of who they are, what they want to be, where they want to go, and what they need to do to get there.
Lifestyle Design starts with getting “unbamboozled“… Most people have been bamboozled (tricked) and are currently bamboozled (puzzled).
They have been bamboozled by society in to believing that hard work is the only way to get ahead in life as opposed to smart work…
Bamboozled in to thinking that world class health care that costs a premium to purchase and who 30% of the US population (for those US citizens reading) have no access to is normal; bamboozled in to thinking that life without credit cards is no life at all (please remember to purchase one of the affiliate products on this site with your credit card – thank you)…
Bamboozled in to thinking that the 9 to 5 routine is the only way to have a real career and that lifestyle design is a luxury only the super rich can enjoy.
Bamboozled in to thinking that your home country is where quality of life is best; bamboozled in to thinking that you can’t live abroad safely…
Bamboozled in to thinking that you will get kidnapped the minute you step off the plane in Bogota where foreigners are arriving in droves…
Bamboozled in to thinking that the way things are is the way they have to be… Lifestyle design means change. Embrace it!
Bamboozled in to thinking that you can’t just pick up and move because you have so many “things”… Or whatever other excuse. Lifestyle design is about tearing down the walls of excuses and seeing the endless possibilities.
Bamboozled in their careers, not knowing what to do next to make that much needed change that they know in their gut is necessary, vital to them not waking up 20 years from now wondering what happened to all of their hopes and dreams…
Bamboozled not knowing what are, or how to take the steps necessary to make lifestyle design something you do proactively…
Bamboozled knowing that there has got to be more to life that what they are living.
The idea of this blog is to serve as a resource to help you get unbamboozled, learn to generate internet income and residual income, and learn the skills necessary to have a great life. The idea of this blog is to help you take inventory of your life, assess your career & develop ideal lifestyle design solutions and achieving financial independence.
I want to help you get unbamboozled and thinking clearly about who you are, what you want out of life, what your goals are, and what you need to do to reach those goals. Getting unbamboozled is the first step to designing your ideal lifestyle, no matter what that happens to be. You may not be able to or want to pick up and move to Thailand or Panama, but you can design your ideal lifestyle and achieve your goals by simply following this four step process laid out for you in this blog…
Lifestyle Design is a proactive process!
Get to it!
Step 1: LD…
To get to where you want to be you have to know where you are going. This is Step 1.
Step 2: Income Strategies…
Once you have figured out what you want your ideal lifestyle to look like and what you want out of life, and have found this blog, you are probably already sold on the fact that becoming an online entrepreneur is the best way to achieve financial independence and the ability to live life on your terms, where you want, when you want. Step 2 is all about discovering the best income strategies I have uncovered.
Step 3: Tech & Biz Training…
OK, so you’ve decided that you deserve more than a mediocre life and designing your ideal lifestyle and achieving financial independence are the first steps to living a life you can be proud of… Step 3 is all about providing you with the training you need to achieve success ASAP…
Step 4: Mindset Training…
if 97% of people who attempt to make money online fail, the main question is why? The answer is mindset. If you have followed the first three steps in this blog, you should have decided on an income strategy that you are going to FOCUS on. These income strategies are tried and proven. The only thing that will stop you from making money is your mindset. Step 4 is a collection of tools and resources to maintain a success mindset to assure your success.
Lifestyle Design is one of the key ingredients to happiness
- ***Taking action by itself won’t create financial successLet’s face it - money is an emotional topic. We like to think that money is a logical, left-brain process. But in truth it isn't. Money issues almost always stem from fear and our desire to be in control. Where do these beliefs come from? In her book, "For ... […]
- Testimonials: Let Your Clients Tell Your StoryTestimonials from satisfied clients lend an extra dimension of credibility to your business communications. Although most people use them only on their websites, there are a number of other creative ways to work testimonials into your marketing materials. Before I go into details, however, ... […]
- I can guarantee that you will failMany of us have stopped dreaming. Life has a way of beating us up and getting us to settle for what we think we can get, based on what we have received in the past. When we are young we dreamed impossible dreams, but as we get older life’s vicissitudes turned us into “realists.” A girl dreams ... […]
- ***Taking action by itself won’t create financial success
- Building Your Walls (Setting God-Sized Goals)TheFreeDictionary.com defines a goal as "the purpose, or objective, toward which an endeavour is directed." From the beginning of time, goal-setting existed. God had a clear purpose, or objective, when He created the heavens and the earth. He had a clear purpose, or objective, when He spoke His ... […]
- Focus on the Easy MoneyI used to have a bad habit of creating new ways to generate money every month. None of my new offerings had earth-shattering results, but that didn't stop me from trying to reinvent the wheel. Apparently, I didn't notice the pattern of working hard for little ROI. I know many highly creative ... […]
- Tips For Goal Setting And Achieving Your Desired OutcomeIt is important to set your own goals. Without goals you could be lost and end up wandering. Goals also give you a sense of purpose, and once you have met them, they give you a sense of fulfillment. Do you want to learn more about how to set your goals? Today, I have some tips for goal setting. ... […]
- Building Your Walls (Setting God-Sized Goals)
- One Part Time Job That Can Net You Loads Of Extra Cash!There have been many part-time jobs that have sprung up due to the bad economy and recession we are in. It can also be difficult to find that perfect part-time job that is tailored just for you. To be successful, you really need to find that special job that grabs and keeps your interest. You ... […]
- Chartered Accountants Let You Focus On Your BusinessAt the very inception of a new business, it is not often likely that the business owner will be able to afford to contract the services from among the chartered accountants Hove offers. Generally, the first uses of investment capital in a startup are used for physical inventory and storage, and ... […]
- Offshore Company IncorporationSettling on different offshore tax haven and different companies might be muddled. Every offshore jurisdictions and company sort has its own particular profits and exchange offs. In this article, we will streamline the choice technique and show some of the nuts and bolts of offshore ... […]
- One Part Time Job That Can Net You Loads Of Extra Cash!
- Friday humor: US Senate shows it has its priorities straight…May 17, 2013 Dhaka, Bangladesh Well, you have to admit one thing– the United States Senate certainly has its priorities straight. Early last week they passed S.743, the Marketplace Fairness Act. This bill requires US-based online merchants to charge, collect, report, and pay sales tax to the roughly 9,646 jurisdictions within the Land of the […]
- IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH: US Government seizes accounts of the world’s largest Bitcoin exchangeNEWSFLASH: In another demonstration that the United States is no longer the Land of the Free, the Department of Homeland Security has just seized the US bank accounts belonging to Mt. Gox, the world’s largest Bitcoin exchange. This certainly underscores the importance, once again, of diversifying internationally. The Department of Homeland Security issued a […]
- Is this what prosperity is supposed to look like?May 16, 2013 Dhaka, Bangladesh As I’ve been traveling across Asia recently, one recurring theme I’ve been seeing are these constant headlines that ‘inflation is under control.’ Across the region, and in fact across the world, the official statistics tell us that inflation is moderate, so it’s OK to continue printing more money. Aside from […]
- Friday humor: US Senate shows it has its priorities straight…